The Hall will continue to be cleaned regularly with particular attention paid to frequently used surfaces such as door handles, light switches, window catches etc. Hand sanitisers have been fitted at the entrance.
The following guidance must be followed by all user groups when using the Hall for the safety of their members and all others.
- Please do not attend a class if you have any Covid-like symptoms.
- Please follow the 2m social distancing rules at all times. It is recommended that vulnerable people do not enter the Hall but that is their personal decision.
- Please bring your own yoga equipment as these items cannot be shared at the present time. Basic equipment required will be a yoga mat, yoga block, yoga belt and a blanket.
- Please book and pay for your yoga class in advance. Bookings can be made via credit or debit card online here or through your bank by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You should wear a mask as you enter and leave the Hall, but you can remove it while we practise yoga.
- Before each class I will personally wipe clean all areas such as light switches, door handles and window catches.
- I will maintain a record of all attendees (name and contact details) at each session for at least 21 days to assist the Government’s Track and Trace programme.
- Whenever possible, windows will be opened and doors left open (other than the entrance and toilet doors) to allow good ventilation.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of each class. There should be strictly no waiting in the lobby.
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitisers.
- Only one person should use each of the male/female toilet rooms at any one time.
- Class numbers will be restricted to 10 at any one time. Please do not congregate in groups of more than 6 people at any time.
- Please exit the building via the main entrance door. Care should be taken to avoid close contact in the lobby. Please use the hand sanitiser on exit from the building.
- Please avoid congregating in the car park after each session and continue to observe social distancing and leave the premises before another user group arrives.